Is a Virtual Stamp Club Right for You?
- Do you love to stamp and learn new techniques?
- Are you too busy to attend regular stamp clubs and classes?
- Do you not live close enough to attend clubs and classes?
- Sick of trolling the internet for ideas?
- Do you like to stamp in your pajamas?
- Do you love Stampin’ Up! products and want more of them?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, then my Virtual Stamp Club is perfect for you!
What Do I Get?
When you join my Virtual Stamp Club, you get
- full online video class featuring 3 projects based around a Stamp Set or Product.
- Join my preferred customer rewards program and earn stamps for FREE!
- Preferred Customer Reward Tracking Sheet
- All the new Stampin’ Up! catalogues posted out to you as they become available!
- Surprise Product Samples
- Club Only Specials from time to time
- Hand Stamped Cards
- Use the Hostess Code given each month for MORE FREE product.
- EXCLUSIVE Facebook Group for more social fun and sharing
What Does it Cost?
To join my Virtual Stamp Club, all you have to do is place an order of $50 (plus shipping) by emailing me each month for six months. After I finalise your order, I will send you an email with the link to access the Online Class. After six months, you can continue for as long as you like and you will continue to receive your Online Class Videos!
That’s it! This is a great way to add to your stamping collection each month without breaking the bank and you get to learn new projects along the way!
Sneak Peek at the March 2014 Club Class
I love the classes!! My Daughter wants to make to gift bags !! So cute!!
Just did my very first colour class. Fantastic , really inspirational videos. A lot easier trying new techniques when you know ‘how to do it’. Love the Envelope Bag! Thank you for the video lessons and great ….I can do a refresher lesson as I stamp, colour and create in my own time. Million thanks Alisa.
Once again Alisa has outdone herself. After watching her videos I get inspired to go and create cards. I especially love the cupcake topper and the patty pans.